I’m so excited to announce that my new book, Faithfully Different: Regaining Biblical Clarity in a Secular Culture, is out TODAY!
So what, exactly, is Faithfully Different about, and how will it help YOU? I think the back cover does a great job of explaining that, so I’ll share that brief text here:
WELCOME TO YOUR PLACE IN A WORLDVIEW MINORITY
In an increasingly secular society, those who have a biblical worldview are now a shrinking minority. As mainstream culture grows more hostile toward the Bible’s truths and those who embrace them, you’ll face mounting pressures–from family, friends, media, academia, and government–to change and even abandon your beliefs. But these challenges also create abundant opportunities to stand strong for Christ and reveal his light to those hurt by the darkness of our day.
In Faithfully Different, author and apologist Natasha Crain shares how you can live out your faith with conviction, discernment, and courage. You’ll be equipped to:
- identify and respond to today’s most significant worldview pressures, such as cancel culture, secular social justice, progressive Christianity, deconstruction, virtue signaling, and more
- engage effectively with a world that ridicules biblical truths
- defend your faith from misguided influences and live as a bold witness for the Lord
As the standards of the day mutate and devolve, Faithfully Different will give you the insight and encouragement you need to believe, think, and live biblically no matter what you face in these turbulent times.
A few links/notes of interest:
- John Stonestreet, president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview, wrote the foreword for Faithfully Different. He did his Breakpoint commentary on the book yesterday. You can read his thoughtful words here.
- Christianbook.com has Faithfully Different on sale from today (February 8th) through Thursday (February 10th) for HALF OFF! You can get your book for just $8.99 here.
- I’ve received several emails from people asking how to get the pre-order bonus of the free audiobook access. The offer ended on January 31. Those who filled out the form by that date will receive an email in the next couple of days with instructions on how to access the streaming audio (please note that a physical audiobook is not being shipped; you’ll receive access to stream it online). If you filled out the form and do NOT receive the email by Friday, be sure to check your spam folder.
- I haven’t abandoned my blog and podcast! It’s just been an intense season of preparing for this book release. Expect to see new content again soon. 🙂
Thanks in advance for checking out the book! I pray that it will be a blessing and encouragement to you as we seek to glorify God in this challenging culture.