Welcome to Your Place in a Worldview Minority
In an increasingly secular society, those who have a biblical worldview are now a shrinking minority. As mainstream culture grows more hostile toward the Bible’s truths and those who embrace them, you’ll face mounting pressures—from family, friends, media, academia, and government—to change and even abandon your beliefs. But these challenges also create abundant opportunities to stand strong for Christ and shine light to those hurt by the darkness of our day. In Faithfully Different, author and apologist Natasha Crain shares how you can live out your faith with conviction, discernment, and courage.
Order from Your Favorite Online Retailer
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE NEW NORMAL
1. Welcome to Your Place in a Worldview Minority!
It’s no longer “normal” to be a Christian in our culture.
2. Surrounded by Secularism
Don’t be fooled: Secularism is anything but neutral.
3. Why secularism Is Compelling–Even for Christians
It’s a worldview that’s ready-made for influence.
PART 2: FAITHFULLY DIFFERENT BELIEVING
4. Regaining a Supernatural Worldview
Under the pressure of secular naturalism
5. Reestablishing What We (Should) Actually Believe
Under the pressure of secular individualism
6. Reexamining Beliefs When Confronted with Doubt
Under the pressure of secular deconversionism
PART 3: FAITHFULLY DIFFERENT THINKING
7. Reclaiming What Rightfully Belongs to the Biblical Worldview
Under the pressure of the secular worldview buffet
8. Reaffirming Biblical Morality
Under the pressure of secular virtue signaling
9. Reinvigorating the Spirit of Discernment
Under the pressure of secular indifference
PART 4: FAITHFULLY DIFFERENT LIVING
10. Revitalizing the Call to Biblical Justice
Under the pressure of secular social justice
11. Recommitting to Speaking Truth
Under the pressure of secular cancel culture
12. Reshaping Our Hearts for Sharing the Gospel
Under the pressure of secular relativism
Natasha Crain is a national speaker, author of four books, blogger, and podcaster who is passionate about equipping Christians to think more clearly about holding to a biblical worldview in the midst of an increasingly challenging secular culture. She has been featured on radio and TV shows across the U.S. and Canada, and lives in southern California with her husband and three children. She writes at natashacrain.com.