Talking with Your Kids about God
Talking with Your Kids about God will equip you to have 30 must-have conversations with your kids about God given the increasingly atheistic culture in which they’re growing up. Sections include: 1) the existence of God; 2) science and God; 3) the nature of God; 4) believing in God; and 5) the difference God makes.
Order from Your Favorite Online Retailer
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
1. What can we learn about God from nature?
2. Where did the universe come from?
3. Where did life come from?
4. Where did our moral understanding come from?
5. What’s the difference between God and a flying spaghetti monster?
6. How much evidence do we need to be confident God exists?
PART 2: SCIENCE AND GOD
7. Can science prove or disprove God’s existence?
8. Do science and religion contradict one other?
9. Do science and religion complement one another?
10. Is God just an explanation for what science doesn’t yet know?
11. Can science explain why people believe in God?
12. What do scientists believe about God?
PART 3: THE NATURE OF GOD
13. What can we learn about God from the Bible?
14. What does it mean that God is love?
15. What does it mean that God is just?
16. Why does God seem so harsh in parts of the Old Testament?
17. How can God be three persons in one?
18. Why didn’t God reveal more of Himself in the Bible?
PART 4: BELIEVING IN GOD
19. Why do people believe so many different things about God?
20. Do all religions worship the same God?
21. Is what you believe about God simply a matter of where you grew up?
22. Why do Christians sometimes doubt their belief in God?
23. How do we know God hears and answers prayers?
24. How can we develop a relationship with a God we can’t see or hear?
PART 5: THE DIFFERENCE GOD MAKES
25. What is the meaning of life?
26. Do we really have free will?
27. What should we do with our lives?
28. What is our responsibility to other people?
29. How should we make sense of evil?
30. Why does biblical hope matter?
Natasha Crain is a national speaker, author of four books, blogger, and podcaster who is passionate about equipping Christians to think more clearly about holding to a biblical worldview in the midst of an increasingly challenging secular culture. She has been featured on radio and TV shows across the U.S. and Canada, and lives in southern California with her husband and three children. She writes at natashacrain.com.