Talking with Your Kids about Jesus
Talking with Your Kids about Jesus will equip you to have 30 must-have conversations with your kids about Jesus given the challenging secular world in which they’re growing up. Sections include 1) the identity of Jesus; 2) the teachings of Jesus; 3) the death of Jesus; 4) the resurrection of Jesus; and 5) the difference Jesus makes.
Order from Your Favorite Online Retailer
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE IDENTITY OF JESUS
1. Is Jesus a Myth?
2. Is Jesus the Jewish Messiah?
3. Is Jesus God?
4. Did Jesus Really Perform Miracles?
5. Did Ancient People Believe in Miracles Because They Were More Gullible?
6. How Can Jesus Be Both God and Human?
PART 2: THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS
7. Did Jesus Teach That He’s the Only Way to God?
8. What Did Jesus Teach about Hell?
9. What Did Jesus Teach about Religion?
10. What Did Jesus Teach about Loving Others?
11. What Did Jesus Teach about Judging Others?
12. How Can We Know What Jesus Would Have Taught on Subjects He Didn’t Address?
PART 3: THE DEATH OF JESUS
13. Did Jesus Predict His Violent Death and Resurrection?
14. What’s the Relationship between Old Testament Animal Sacrifices and Jesus’s Death?
15. Did Jesus Die Willingly?
16. What Did Jesus’s Death Accomplish?
17. If Jesus Is God, How Could He Die?
18. Where Was Jesus between His Death and Resurrection?
PART 4: THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS
19. Why Does It Matter If Jesus Was Resurrected?
20. What Historical Evidence Is There for Jesus’s Resurrection?
21. Was Jesus’s Tomb Really Empty?
22. Did Jesus’s Disciples Lie about the Resurrection?
23. Were Jesus’s Disciples Mistaken about the Resurrection?
24. Did People Invent the Resurrection Many Years Later?
PART 5: THE DIFFERENCE JESUS MAKES
25. What Is a Christian?
26. How Is a Person’s View of the Bible Different as a Christian?
27. How Is a Person’s View of God Different as a Christian?
28. What Does It Mean to Be Saved?
29. What Does It Mean to Trust Jesus?
30. Why Do Christians Want to Share Their Faith with Others?
Natasha Crain is a national speaker, author of four books, blogger, and podcaster who is passionate about equipping Christians to think more clearly about holding to a biblical worldview in the midst of an increasingly challenging secular culture. She has been featured on radio and TV shows across the U.S. and Canada, and lives in southern California with her husband and three children. She writes at natashacrain.com.